SWOT Analysis of Tijuana Flats with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
Something might offend you, but it will never be the food!
It is known for its hot sauce bars, murals and off-beat culture
Busy families who have little time to cook
A fast casual tex mex restaurant that offers your family a unique fun experience
1. Present in 100+ locations across many US states 2. Spent over 2.1 million dollars in community service 3. High energy, yet laid back atmosphere 4. Majority of hot sauce revenue are donated to American Red Cross
5. Not too many competitors in the segment
6. Online delivery system available
1. Confined to only a few locations 2. Limited market size as compared to global fast food chains
1. Expansion into other states of USA 2. Outlets in college campuses 3. Acquisitions can help boost the business
1. Too many options in the category 2. Consumers moving towards healthy foods 3. Increasing tax rates
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.