SWOT Analysis of Village Inn with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
American Blue Ribbon Holdings
Food and Beverages
Serving America what America wants
Great tasting food and extra friendly service in a clean and comfortable family environment
Visit with your family when you are hungry for simpler pleasure of life
1. More than 200+ locations in west and Midwest of USA 2. Their pies have won numerous awards from American Pie council 3. Placed in all vacation spots 4. Very successfully developed their own franchise model
5. Going strong since 1958
6. Strong brand recognition in the area and lot of loyal customers
1. Present In very few states of the USA 2. Low market share as compared to global fast food chains
1. Expansion into other states of USA 2. Introducing new menu and offers to attract old and new customers 3. Provide lodging facilities
1. Too many options available in the segment 2. Consumers prefer breakfast at home 3. Consumers prefer having healthy homemade food for breakfast
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Village Inn. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.