SWOT Analysis of Golden Chick with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food & beverages
The Original & still the best
Golden fried chicken & golden tenders , hand-rubbed Golden Roast Chicken , catfish
Diners looking for a family-style eating experience, an affordable menu and a classic recipe for fried chicken.
Medium income groups
a family oriented quick-service restaurant with dine-in, drive-thru, and optional home delivery service capability
1. Wide variety of options - Golden combos , sides , salads, family meals , drinks , party paks
2. Originator of the Chicken Tender
3. In the industry since 1967 and has good legacy
4. Well established chain with a loyal following. High brand equity & resonance
5. Detailed nutritional information is available for each & every food item
6. Good product; high-quality food with a lot of attention to fresh preparation and a lot of small operators who are very involved in their units and have a great customer base. They have excellent franchisee networks
7. Majority of Golden Chick business is drive thru which highlights the excellent service facilities.
8. Reasonable pricing
1. Lack of new , innovative menu and limited differentiation
2. Limited international presence as compared to global brands
1. Opening up new outlets in different geographies by having more tie ups with franchisees & opening company owned outlets 2. Expansion of product portfolio
3.Develop better marketing expertise as compared to other brands
4. Taking advantage of trends related to eating healthier may mean featuring more organic dishes or salads on your menu
1. Growing competition from other international & local brands which means threats of declining market share 2. Increasing operating cost (logistics, real estate ) which can decrease the profits
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Golden Chick. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.