SWOT Analysis of Edward’s Food Giant with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Edward’s Food Giant
Edward’s food giant
Best food for low prices
Based on income and lifestyles
Middle and Upper middle class families who loves food
Bring quality food and great service
1. Wide range of products offering and different kinds of recipes 2. Excellent brand presence in the state which is established thorough digital media promotions like TV commercials etc 3. Offers excellent coupons discounts which pulls in more customers 4. Entry into online grocery sector and home delivery which give them a competitive advantage
5. Good marketing activities like publishing and distribution of weekly specials which covers wide range of topics about food
6. Good social media presence which would enhance the brand awareness
7. Focuses mainly on delivering great customer service which increases brand image
1. Less spread across the country and into the global market 2. Intense competition means limited service differentiation and low market share
1. Grow into other grocery sectors and become one stop shop for families 2. Expand into global market and emerging countries in specific 3. Strategic expansion into catering, event planning etc
1. Increasing demand for one stop shops because of the busy schedules 2. Reduced entry barriers into retail sector
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Edward’s Food Giant. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.