SWOT Analysis of Texas Roadhouse with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
Legendary Food, Legendary Service
We handcraft everything we serve
Western themed restaurants
Higher and above middle income group families
Legendary experience for people of all ages
1. Present in 450+ locations across many states of USA and Middle East 2. Going strong since its inception in 1993 3. Strong revenues and financial position 4. Regular contests of burger eating and hotdog eating engaging customers
5. Line dancers are an attractive form of entertainment
6. It food menu includes American Cuisine, including steak, ribs, chicken, and seafood.
1. Limited presence globally as compared to international food chains
2. Cases of poor crisis management have hurt the brand a few occasions.
1. International expansion to boost business 2.Acquisition of smaller joints can increase market share 3.Expansion into emerging markets
1. Changes in tastes of customers 2. Lots of options available in the segment 3. Increasing tax rates
1. Brinker International 2. Billy Bob’s 3. Rustler’s Rooste
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Texas Roadhouse. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.