Potbelly Sandwich Works SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Food & Beverages, Total Reads: 858
SWOT Analysis of Potbelly Sandwich Works with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Potbelly Sandwich Works
Food & beverage
Good vibes great sandwiches
simple, made-to-order food, the "neighborhood feel" concept
Family friends , people of age group between 20-40
Quick service restaurants
1. Good ambience , live music with some famous musicians during the lunch hours.
2. Potbelly's menu features a variety of sandwiches that are all served hot on regular or multigrain wheat bread. All sandwiches can be ordered "thin-cut" style, in which one third of the bread is cut out.
3.Exhaustive outlet network - Potbelly has close to 300 quick-service restaurants that specialize in fresh-made sandwiches across many states in US
4. They also serve salads, soup, and chili, as well as homemade cookies, ice cream, and smoothies.
5. Specialty items as its four-meat stacker called A Wreck is highly popular
6. It was the first restaurant to introduce the drive through concept
7. Strong financial position of the company
1. Intense competition in the sector means limited service differentiation and slow market share growth
2. No delivery option is available
1. Growing demand , income level is at a constant increase
2. New markets, new products and services
3. Expanding grocery store business
4. Including wine collection & other alcoholic beverages in its menu
5. Having delivery options as it will be able to reach out to more number of people
1. Increasing competitors
2. Rising cost of raw materials & other operating costs
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Potbelly Sandwich Works. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.