1. Cadbury has a high brand equity and top of the mind chocolate brand 2. Strong brand recall and customer loyalty among Cadbury's customers 3. An employee strength of around 70,000 4. Strong parent brand of Kraft Foods gives a strong backing
5. Cadbury has had very successful marketing and advertising campaigns
6. A wide variety of products on offer
7. Strong R&D and innovation in chocolates
8. Cadbury is a trusted and premium quality brand
9. Strong distribution network and operations in US, UK, India, Australia and a few other countries
10. Cadbury' Dairy Milk is one of the most famous and widely sold brand
1. A few controversies regarding advertising, worms etc made international news 2. A few instances of product recall hampered Cadbury's brand image
1. Cadbury can increase reach in rural markets 2. Increase its reach and penetration in untapped markets 3. Acquiring competition can boost the market dominance of Cadbury
4. Diversification of product range into related food segments
1. Health consciousness amongst people can reduce intake of chocolates 2. Increase in cost of raw material 3. Inflation can cause reduction in sales
4. Higher competition form international and local chocolate brands can affect Cadbury's market share
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Cadbury. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.