SWOT Analysis of Tilt Drink with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
Premium Malt Beverage
Individuals who prefer higher alcohol content in their drink
Young urban adults
An energy drink, containing alcohol
1. High quality drink for urban youth 2. Availability in seven different flavors 3. Unique taste which is popular amongst its customers 4. Bright colored beer and wide product range
5. Has variants like cherry, orange, grape, lime and tropical fruit
1. Higher price compared to competitors 2. Brand recall is limited as compared to a few other popular brands
3. The brand had faced issues from state governments
1. Company has decided to lower its alcohol content 2. International markets 3. Less entry-barriers
1. Government regulations (Ban on caffeine etc.) 2. Copyright infringement lawsuits affecting the brand image 3. Recent reports have indicated that highly caffeinated beverages result in underage drinking
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Tilt Drink. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.