SWOT Analysis of Budweiser with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
The King of Beers; Grab some buds
World’s largest beer selling company
Caters to multiple segments
Young urban adults
High quality beer at an affordable price.
1. Cutting Edge Manufacturing plants. 2. Brand name recognition gives it a competitive advantage. 3. Distribution channel network. 4. Rich experience in the industry. Been in existence since 1876.
5. It has been actively involved in sponsorships of sports events and competitions
1. Misuse of brand name for selling fake beers affects image and brand
2. Intense global competition and domestic players mean limited market share growth
1. The international market is 4 times the size of US market 2. Less restrictions or trade barriers 3. New set-ups in China & Russia, one of the largest beer markets, can improve sales to a large extent
1.Rising prices of Barley & Wheat 2. Additional costs involved with overseas distribution or production 3. Anti-alcohol campaigns can have a negative impact on sales.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.