SWOT Analysis of Cruzcampo with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
Don't lose the south
Cruzcampo is considered to be the biggest beer producer in Spain. Spanish southerners regard Cruzcampo as the national pride.
Beer loving urban youth
Adults visiting Tapas bars & restaurants.
Typically light tasting with a fine balance of malt and hops.
1. It is the most consumed beer in Spain. 2. A lot of variants are available ranging from strong to alcohol-free. 3. It is recognized for its quality & premium taste. 4. It has a floral, aromatic aroma, a dry finish which makes it a preferred drink for all occasions
5. Strong backing of the parent company means good distribution
1. A limited financial base compared to the major players in the global market. 2. Limited presence outside of Europe as is not advertised as much as popular brands
1. Specific niche: Appreciation for high-quality brew, enjoyment, and refreshment. 2. The new generation of individuals and families has a far greater appreciation of attractive packaging (image conscious). 3. Current drive by government and specialized institutions towards export of locally manufactured products.
1. New marketing strategies and tactics by established products and companies. 2. Existing competition in the beer market. 3.Rising prices of raw materials.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.