SWOT Analysis of Buckler with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
Our Best; The real beer taste but with less calories than a yogurt; Beer for pregnant women
Offers the taste of beer without the alcohol
Urban young men and women from upper middle class
The best Non-Alcoholic beer in the world.
1. Rich taste & Aroma. 2. No carbohydrates. Hence appealing to calorie-conscious individuals. 3. Global presence of parent brand.
4. Good availability and distribution
5. Catchy advertising showing brand and product details
1. Hasn't penetrated into the emerging markets which have huge potential 2. A recall due to a fault in the pasteurizing process affected the brand image.
1. Buckler was the beverage of choice for US Vice President Joe Biden at the "Beer Summit" 2. Politicians have been seen drinking this beer in the G8 summits. 3. Advertising of the nutritious value of the beer can be done in a much better way.
1. Buckler is no longer available in the Netherlands (Heinekens' home market) after the brand's image declined following a Dutch cabaret performer mocking the brand (and its consumers) in a show. 2. Growing competition from Low-calorie beers.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Buckler. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.