SWOT Analysis of Fosters with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Foods and Beverages
Australian for Beer
Specially bred and imported ‘Pride of Ringwood’ hops
People looking to have beer beverages
Young age group and the working class professionals with average disposable income
Australian-ness, Draught beer innovator and Super chilled(for which they hold a patent)
1. Strategically located breweriesfor better reach 2. Global expertise in packaging and pricing 3. Its global presence and visibility through marketing 4. Authentic Australian taste through imported hops
5. Strong brand presence through advertising and good distribution by parent company
1. Tough competition means growth in market share is slow
2. Global presence not as much as the market leaders
1. Launching a strong beer which is the fastest growing segment in India 2. Consumer is more willing to buy a premium global brand due to its quality, taste and its legacy 3. Young consumers do prefer drinking premium beers rather than cheaply made local beers where brand names are often misused to manufacture fake beverages
1. Government regulations in some states against alcohol 2. Rise of another international brewer Carlsberg in both premium and strong beer category with equally competent price 3. High taxes and regulations
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Fosters. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.