SWOT Analysis of Johnnie Walker with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Beverages (Scotch Whisky)
Foods and Beverages
Highest quality blended scotch whisky with heritage
Mid-aged urban people wanting premium scotch beverage
Businessmen and executive professionals from the upper middle and upper class
Premium and rare scotch
1. Strong customer and brand loyalty 2. Unique packaging that customer could recall 3. Legacy and heritage associated with brand 4. Popularity and following among the high income group and its intended use for special occasions
5. "Keep Walking" slogan and logo are extremely well recognised worldover
6. Sponsorship of premium lifestyle events adds to brand value
1.Brand protection costs are high as product replicas affect image and sales 2. Penetration in the market is low no easy availability
1. Increased consumption of scotch on special occasion 2.Spending power for such premium products amongst the consumer is increasing
3. More global penetration
1. Comparatively low prices of competitors 2. Use of champagne for special occasions 3. Local blended scotch and their high penetration in the market
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Johnnie Walker. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.