SWOT Analysis of Zagorka with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
Bulgarian beer on a world-class level.
Clear distinctly coloured brown to violet body with small ivory head.
Urban women preferring a nice hangout beverage
Urban women from the upper middle class
It comes with pure ingredients and excellent quality at an affordable price.
1. The characteristic aroma and unique flavor of each brew cater to every taste and social occasion.
2. It comes in 6 distinctive varieties catering to different segments. 3. Most preferred beer in Bulgaria.
4. The strong distribution network of the parent company.
1.Poor presence globally. It has been unable to replicate its success in the global market. 2.Strong competition means b rand switching is high and hence lesser loyalty
1. There is an increased awareness regarding the benefits of low-alcohol beverages. 2. Fair trade laws have made is easier for brands to expand internationally. 3.The parent company has a global presence & is also well reputed.
1.Tough competition from existing players & new players alike. 2. Rising prices of raw material such as wheat, barley etc. 3. The beer industry is going through a slowdown since the past few years.
4. Legal issues in the past have dented the brand image.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Zagorka. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.