SWOT Analysis of Starobrno with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food & Beverages
Beer with a heart of Moravia.
Its Alcohol by Volume is 5%, which is slightly less than the average for all Czech Lager Beer.
Males & Females between the age group of 21 to 35.
Individuals preferring Alcohol-free beer.
A pretty reasonable stronger lager, with plenty of hop character.
1. Low in alcohol content gives the brand a reputation of being socially-responsible. 2. Starobrno produces six different brands of beer in regular production. These brands cater to large section of the society. 3. One of the most popular beers in the Czech Republic. 4. Pricing Leadership.
1. Global Brand presence is poor. It does not enjoy the same amount of popularity in other countries. 2. The brand is not advertised much. It still remains a very popular beer in Czech Republic but has been continuously losing its market share over the past few years.
1. Lesser trade-barriers give an opportunity for the brand to expand globally. 2. Beer drinkers are Brand-loyal. 3. Powerful Advertising strategies.
1. Strong competition in the Non-Alcohol category of beer. 2. Overall decline in the Beer market in the past two years.
3. The brand is in the danger of becoming stagnant.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.