SWOT Analysis of Zywiec Brewery with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food & Beverages
Najlepsze przed Tobą (The Best is in Front of You)
It is made as naturally as possible using Poland’s mountain spring water.
Youngsters wanting a carbonated beverage
Individuals from the upper middle class
Żywiec Pilsner beer is a light pilsner beer i.e 5.6% ABV.
1. Żywiec is by far the most popular beer in Poland. 2. The taste is quite unique, yet simple. 3. It has had good success in other countries and continents, and is quite popular in heavily Polish populated cities in the United States such as Chicago and Buffalo, NY. 4. It is currently considered to be one of the most modern breweries in the world.
5. Good availability and distribution due to strong parent brand
1. It does not provide varieties catering to all segments of beer drinkers. It comes in only 3 varieties. 2. It has poor presence outside Europe, with the USA being the only exception. 3. Image of being a “Polish” brew makes it difficult to expand outside Europe.
1. The Asian market, especially China, provides the company an excellent opportunity to improve its Brand presence globally. 2. Beer drinkers are Brand-loyal. So it can expect to retain its consumers & also improve its numbers. 3. Powerful advertising strategies can propel the brand to an even higher level in the minds of the consumer.
1. Strong competition from other light pilsner beer brands. 2. Overall decline in the Beer market in the past two years.
3. There is probability that the brand would become tired & boring if it does not reinvent itself with more varieties.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.