SWOT Analysis of Jillz with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
Fresh and Exciting. Just Like You.
A mix of cider, barley and water with a fruity flavor.
Young people looking for a hangout drink
Women, youth groups and subcultures.
Sparkling Cider Blend.
1. Strong advertising campaigns. The brand has been able to make a niche for itself owing to its unique advertising campaigns. 2. Strong distribution network of the parent brand. 3. Unique aroma. The users find the aroma to be refreshing. 4. Research performed by Heineken indicates that majority of women find the taste of Beer too bitter. In contrast to beer, Jillz does not contain hops. Hops are used as the bittering agent of beer
5. Strong financial stability of Heineken
1. Higher price compared to competitors 2. Limited penetration across the workd specially emerging economies
1. The fair trade laws have made the process of global expansion much smoother. 2. International markets especially China & Russia which are one of the major beer drinking markets. 3. Leveraging upon the strong global presence of the parent brand.
1. Rising pricing of raw materials such as Barley.
2. Strict Anti-drunk-driving laws have the potential of affecting the sales. 3. Inflation & the slowdown in the economy have affected the beer consumption market.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.