Newcastle Brown Ale SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Food & Beverages, Total Reads: 1962
SWOT Analysis of Newcastle Brown Ale with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Newcastle Brown Ale
Food & Beverages
United Kingdom's leading bottled ale
Males & Females between the age group of 18 to 35 looking for a hangout beverage
Youth from the upper middle class
A dark ale that drinks light.
1. It is in the top twenty highest selling ales overall, selling around 100,000 hectolitres annually. 2. Unbelievably creative advertising campaigns have propelled the brand to higher levels of Brand Recognition. 3. It is the most popular ale & a market leader. 4. Pricing Leadership. It is priced lower than its competitors offering better taste at the same time
5. Strong brand and market position specially in UK
1. Limited global brand penetrations and less awareness 2. Few drinkers find the taste to a bit too sweet; aftertaste is long and turning more bitter at the end.
1.Current trend for a vast majority, especially women,is to be in shape 2. Beer drinkers are Brand-loyal. The consumers of this beer have been loyal since many years & should continue being so. 3. Leverage upon the powerful Advertising strategies.
1. Strong competition from other ale manufacturers. 2. Overall decline in the Beer market in the past two years.
3. Fake copies of the brand are also available in the market. This has the potential to dent the reputation of the drink.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.