SWOT Analysis of Peroni Nastro Azzurro with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Peroni Nastro Azzurro
Foods and Beverages
Italian style applied to beer
Exceptionally smooth and refreshing lager beer
Young age group both males and females
Modern urbanites looking for cosmopolitan class
Highly representative of classic Italian style and culture
1. A strong legacy and brand following among the customers 2. Unique taste which is refreshing and dry 3. Popularity and recognition due to advertising
4. Strong backing of SabMiller parent brand
5. Good distribution through retailers and restaturants
1. Flavor is indistinctive and tough competition means limited market share 2. Hard to make a customer transition from other brands
1.Expansion has been made easy with easy international trade laws 2. Exploration of new markets with the entry in markets like UK India etc. 3. Premium lager drinking customers are on rise in tier 2 cities besides the urban couterparts
1. Fake beers with the same brand name are on the rise 2. Regulations of government for the drinking age 3. Presence of international and premium beer players in the market
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Peroni Nastro Azzurro. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.