SWOT Analysis of Ricard with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
Special Asian herbs that go into the preparation of the drink.
Individuals with a penchant for Anise drinks.
Uppermiddle class individuals mostly in France
It is an anise flavoured spirit that contains the additional flavour of liquorice root, and sugar.
1. It is one of the most popular beverages in France where 130 million ltrs are sold each year. 2. The shape of the bottle is unique & has a historic feel to it.
3. Unlike a traditional absinthe, Pastis is a "liqueur", which means it is always bottled with sugar which gives it a unique taste.
4. It is used for making various varieties of cocktails.
1. Global presence of the drink is very low. It is popular primarily in France. 2. The company is hasdebtswhich is a concern
1.The international market is huge as compared to the size of France market 2. Less restrictions or trade barriers. 3. The standard of living in developing countries has increased. These countries provide a great opportunity for the brand to grow.
4. Global distribution network of the parent brand.
1. Rising cost of raw materials. 2. Additional costs involved with overseas distribution or production 3. This category of spirit is not preferred by the masses.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.