SWOT Analysis of Beefeater with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
Make it a double
Gin distilled of neutral spirits with juniper, coriander, orange and lemon peels, angelica, liquorice, almond and Orris root.
Beverage segment for urban people
Individuals looking for a premium drink at a reasonable price.
The best known, reliable & best tasting gin in the world.
1. One of the first names in gin everyone thinks of is Beefeater. This London Dry gin has become nearly synonymous with this particular category of spirits and has been a favorite of generations of Martini lovers. 2. It can be used to prepare a cocktail any kind of drink.
3. Bottle recognition & different dispensing instruments. 4. One of the best premium London dry gins for a reasonable price.
5. Its classic styling, unchanged bottle & taste makes it the most preferred Gin.
1.Less innovation in the recent years
2. Still hasn't established itself in the emerging economies
1. Polished consumer campaigns such as the Gin & Tales digital hub have the potential to increase the already huge fan base.
2.The global distribution network & the rich experience of operating since years should help the brand to expand in more countries.
1.This is a highly successful product which has a loyal fan base & high brand recall. There is always a threat of complacency creeping in the company. 2. There is a constant threat of dummy/fake brands in the market which are exploiting the brand name to increase their sales
3. Govt regulations and restrictions against drinking
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Beefeater. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.