SWOT Analysis of Dalmore with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Foods and Beverages
Because Style Never Goes out of Fashion
Male-positioned often prestige brand
Premium beverage for upper class men
Businessmen and executive professionals with high income
Premium and rare scotch
1. Strong customer and brand loyalty 2. Unique packaging that customer could recall 3. Legacy and heritage associated with brand 4. Popularity and following among the high income group and its intended use for special occasions
5. Global presence of the brand
1. Despite a high quality product, its brand recall is quite less 2. Penetration in the market is low no easy availability
1. Increased consumption of scotch on special occasion 2. Spending power for such premium products amongst the consumer is increasing
3. More global presence and distribution
1. Comparatively low prices of competitors 2. Use of champagne for special occasions 3. Local blended scotch and their high penetration in the market
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Dalmore. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.