SWOT Analysis of Isle of Jura with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Isle of Jura
Foods and Beverages
It’s far from trivial
Single Malt scotch
Premium beverage for upper class individuals
Urban Businessmen and executive professionals with high income
Created with the luxury of time for an unparalleled experience
1. Legacy and heritage associated with brand 2. Popularity and following among the high income group and its intended use for special occasions
3. Bottle recognition & different dispensing instruments
4. Strong presence of the brand
5. High quality product available at limited premium hotel chains
1. Brand recall is little due to less as well as premium advertising 2. Penetration in the market is low
1.Huge Market Potential globally 2.Rising Income Levels
3. The global distribution network & the rich experience of operating since years should help the brand to expand in more countries
4. Sponsorship of premium lifestyle events to enhance visibility
1. High Taxes & Regulations 2. Mind Share going to champagne for special occasions 3. There is a constant threat of dummy/fake brands in the market which are exploiting the brand name to increase their sales.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Isle of Jura. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.