SWOT Analysis of Vladivar with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Foods and Beverages
Some People Have Just Got It
Attitude that encourages viewers to debunk everything in life that is pretentious and over-inflated
Young people looking for a hang-out beverage
Successful Youth & working professionals
Encourages people to have the confidence to be who they want to be, ensuring that Vladivar is seen as a young, confident, straight-talking vodka brand
1. Second largest selling Vodka brand in United Kingdom 2. Strong distribution back-up of the UB Group
3. Global presence of the brand
4. Strong brand presence and consistent sales
1. Less known due to its late entry in the Liquor marketin emerging economies 2. The brand recall is not as high as some of the top global brands
1. The unique dual ingredients along with the pure base spirit made from 100% pure grain, triple distilled using 7 columns offers a unique refreshing experience 2. Vladivar pioneers 3 twin flavored Vodka which can be a huge market
1. Large no. of spurious brands in the same category 2. Continuous government intervention with regards to tax regulations 3. Comparatively competitive prices of competitors
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Vladivar. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.