SWOT Analysis of Antiquity with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Foods and Beverages
Let the world wait
Made of the finest Indian malts and rare Scotch carefully blended with premium grain spirit
Professionals and executives seeking a premium beverage
Urban Executive professionals with high income
Rich drinking experience that’s truly a class apart
1. Strong customer and brand loyalty due to innovative packaging 2. Unique packaging that customer could recall 3. Legacy and heritage associated with brand 4. Innovation and to promote a shared understanding of what responsible drinking means
5. Strong distribution network owing to parent company
1. Strong competition from international premium beverages means limited market share 2. Less innovation in the recent years which was at peak during its launch with the innovative bottling design
1. Increased consumption of scotch on special occasion 2. Spending power for such premium products amongst the consumer is increasing
3. Any deregulation in the excise policies with reference to taxation and duty on beer which could drastically push up the demand for whisky
1. Comparatively low prices of some competitors 2. High Taxes & Regulations 3. Large no. of players in the same segment under the same family leading to cannibalization
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Antiquity. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.