SWOT Analysis of Campo Viejo with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
Campo Viejo. Pure Spanish Character.
Campo Viejo wines are at the forefront of Rioja wine making with a state-of-the-art sustainable winery and award winning Spanish wines to suit every palate.
Individuals seeking a premium wine beverage
Young Men & Women from the upper middle class
Deep cherry color that suggests a young, vibrant wine. Rich and intense ripe red fruit with oak nuances and subtle tones of vanilla and sweet spices.
1. The drink appeals to a wider audience and tends to offer some flexibility when pairing. Pairs perfectly with pasta, poultry and fresh light cheeses, grilled chicken and small bites. 2. Price leadership. The wine is available at an affordable price. 3. Bottle recognition & different dispensing instruments. 4. Availability. Campo Viejo wines can be easily found at local grocers and wines shops.
1. Limited varieties offered by the company. Only 3 varieties are popular amongst the masses. 2. Misuse of brand name for fake beverages affects sales
3. Lower presence globally. It is primarily famous in Spain & other European countries.
1. Less trade barriers give an opportunity for expansion globally 2. Prospective consumers are growing rapidly
1. The wine industry has slowed down in the past few years. 2. Competitors increasing their market share in Spain.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.