SWOT Analysis of Perrier-Jouët with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
Perrier-Jouët is best known for its high-end Belle Epoque vintage champagne, but the house also makes other styles, including the non-vintage Grand Brut.
Individuals seeking high quality champagne beverage
Middle aged men & women from the upper middle class
World's oldest champagne.
1. Perrier-Jouët’s house style can be described as the lighter side of Champagne, offering wines of finesse, elegance, and grace. 2. Perrier-Jouët Grand Brut is also one of the more affordable options on the market for a high quality non-vintage Champagne. 3. The bottle design is hugely famous & easily identifiable. 4. The brand website is very dynamic designed aesthetically to suit the needs of the users.
5. The brand has a good recall and good availability
1. Still has to tap global market especially emerging economies 2. Ageing brand. Has been in existence since 1811. Less innovation in the recent years is a concern 3. Misuse of brand name for fake beverages.
1. Russia/Asia- market has been increasing dramatically in the past few years. 2. Fair trade laws ensure that the brand gets enough opportunity to expand globally.
1. Competitors increasing their market share in France 2. Increasing prices of raw materials & Euro crisis is compounding the problems. 3. In danger of becoming a reliable but tired & unexciting brand.
1. Riondo Prosecco Spago Nero 2. Nicolas Feuillatte Blue Label Brut 3. Segura Viudas Aria Brut Cava
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Perrier-Jouët. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.