SWOT Analysis of Jacobs Creek with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
Australia's largest wine brand with over 160 years of winemaking expertise.
Individuals seeking high quality wine beverage
Successful middle class individuals
Great wine values offering premium quality
1. The wines represent good bargains with dignified labels. 2. Global brand/pioneer of international strategy. Has made acquisitions with national breweries. 3. Bottle recognition & different dispensing instruments. 4. The brand offers a unique refreshing taste that has won it many accolades.
5. Good distribution and availability
1. Despite a high quality product, its global recognition is still quite less 2. Ageing brand. Less innovation in the recent years. 3. Misuse of brand name for fake beverages.
1. Sponsorships: The brand sponsors many events down under. 2. Russia/Asia markets –wine drinking population increasing dramatically 3. The “Three Vines” range, a blend of three classic grapes available in both red and white, is a hit amongst the masses.
1. Stricter laws for Drunk-driving cases. 2. Competitors in the wine-segment. 3. In danger of becoming a tired brand.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Jacobs Creek. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.