SWOT Analysis of Barrilito with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
Barrilito is a lager beer made with high quality ingredients.
Calorie-conscious individuals seeking a beverage
Upper middle class urban individuals
It is an American Macro Lager- Brewing focus on consistency and mass production & tastes different than an average American Macro Lager.
1. Transparent, bright gold color, good body, clean aroma and refreshing flavor, makes it a good pilsner beer. 2. Good brand recognition in Mexico
3. The look & feel of the bottle is good.
4. Good distribution across Mexico and Americas
1. The brand has strong competition from popular global brands hence less market share
2. Poor presence outside of Mexico.
1. There is an increased awareness regarding the benefits of low-calorie beverages. 2. Fair trade laws have made is easier for brands to expand internationally. 3. Digital platform for marketing activities.
1. Tough competition from existing players & new players alike. 2. Rising prices of raw material such as hops, wheat, barley etc. 3. The beer industry is going through a slowdown since the past few years.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.