SWOT Analysis of Martell with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
Martell. Only a few can tell.
Much of Martell Cognac is produced from wine from the Borderies region, in contrast to other companies, which mainly sell fine Champagne Cognac.
Young successful individuals seeking beverages
Successful upper middle class & upper class individuals.
One of the finest V.S. Cognacs on the market.
1. Global presence. Brands in over 70 countries. 2. Martell is a famous name in French Cognac, and has been producing Cognac since 1715, well before other highly respected houses.
3. Price leadership- it is an inexpensive cognac with a high quality taste. 4. Sponsorships- Succeeding Seagram, Martell were sponsors of the Grand National at Aintree, one of the most famous horse races in the world
5. Good brand reputatio nowing to its good quality
1. Despite excellent quality, brabd recall is limited
2. Strong competition means market share growth is low
1.The global distribution network & the rich experience of operating since years should help the brand to expand in more countries. 2.Fewer trade barriers give an opportunity to the brand to improve its brand presence furthermore.
1.Competitors are increasing their market share in the U.S market. 2. There is a constant threat of dummy/fake brands in the market which are exploiting the brand name to increase their sales.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.