SWOT Analysis of Modelo Especial with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
Friends, good times and fun.
Modelo Especial is the top five imported beer in the U.S., selling more than 30 million cases annually.
Beverages for urban youth
Urban upper middle class individuals
The brand is authentic, high-quality and positioned as the finest beer brewed in Mexico.
1. It is a rich, full-flavored pilsner beer with a slightly sweet, well-balanced taste, light hop character and crisp finish. 2. It is available in various SKU sizes catering to all types of occasions. 3. For the last 10 years Modelo Especial's compounded annual growth rate has achieved a high increase, which ranks highly in the total U.S. beer market
4. Over 30 million cases sold annually
5. Good product quality and brand reputation
1. Limited Marketing presence. The brand isn’t advertised much.
2. Limited presence in the global market.
1. Modelo Especia is seeking to raise the brand's profile in bars and restaurants by making it more widely available on tap. 2. Increasing brand presence through expansion 3. Advertising of the value of the beer can be done in a much better way
1. Stricter laws for drinking. 2. Growing competition from Low-calorie beers.
3. Rising prices of raw materials.
4. The beer industry has been facing a slowdown in the past few years.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Modelo Especial. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.