SWOT Analysis of Modelo Light with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
A beer like you never imagined
It is a light lager type beer
Beverages for young individuals
Young urban upper middle class individuals
An innovative light lager alternative for people who seek the new and avoid the conventional
1. Modelo Light is sold in its stylish signature blue bottle and in cans. 2. Low calorie beer.
3. Pricing Leadership.
4. Good availability and distribution by parent company
1. Lagging behind the market leaders by a significant margin
2. Brand recall is limited compared to global beverage brands
1. There is an increased awareness regarding the benefits of low-calorie beverages. 2. Fair trade laws have made is easier for brands to expand internationally. 3. The distribution network of the parent brand is very strong.
1. Tough competition from existing players & new players alike. 2. Rising prices of raw material such as wheat, barley etc. 3. The beer industry is going through a slowdown since the past few years.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Modelo Light. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.