SWOT Analysis of Estrella with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
Feel the energy
It is an American Adjunct Lager.
Calorie-conscious individuals seeking beverages
Young urban upper middle class individuals
It pairs well with barbecue, Latin American food and pan Asian food.
1. Estrella is known as a good addition to any party. Because of its light and friendly taste, it enhances the atmosphere of any social gathering. 2. Low calorie beer.
3. It is a well known beer in Mexico.
4. High quality product with good packaging
1. Low advertising & promotional activities compared to leaders 2. Limited global presence.
1. There is an increased awareness regarding the benefits of low-calorie beverages. 2. Fair trade laws have made is easier for brands to expand internationally. 3. The distribution network of the parent brand is very strong.
1. Tough competition from existing players & new players alike. 2. Rising prices of raw material such as wheat, barley etc. 3. The beer industry is going through a slowdown since the past few years.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Estrella. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.