SWOT Analysis of Corona with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
Corona. Miles Away From Ordinary.
Corona is commonly served with a wedge of citrus fruit, usually lime or sometimes lemon, inserted into the neck of the bottle, adding tartness and flavor.
Beverages for young urban individuals
Young urban upper middle class individuals
It is one of the best-selling beers in Mexico and is one of the top-selling beers worldwide.
1. Global Presence- Corona beer is available in over 170 countries 2. Market Leadership- In the United States, Corona Extra is the top selling imported beer. 3. Sponsorships- Corona is the title sponsor of the LPGA Tour tournament Corona Championship, and the NASCAR Corona Series in Mexico, Mexico's top-flight professional soccer teams of the First Division. 4. Advertising- Corona has been seen advertised on London's famous black cabs
5. Good brand presence and high quality
1. Increased distribution costs since the company does not brew in other countries. 2. The company size is small in terms of revenue & operations as compared to its competitors. 3. Misuse of brand name for fake beverages causes concern
1. Anheuser-Busch has a significant interest in the company. 2. Germany/Asia- Beer-drinking population increasing dramatically. 3. Cost Leadership since the distributors absorb the taxes.
1. Increased government regulations in the industry. 2. Competitors such as Heineken International have leadership in market share in the many countries. 3. Rising prices of raw materials such as Barley, rice, corn hops etc.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.