SWOT Analysis of Tanqueray with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Foods and Beverages
Ready to Tanqueray?
Highest selling imported gin in North American Market
Youngsters seeking a beverage
Successful upper middle class and upper class individuals
Best London dry gin made in Scotland
1. Closely guarded secret recipe 2. It is one of Diageo's 16 "strategic brands" that has beenin prioritization for promotion and distribution worldwide 3. Introduced in 1830, hence its appeal its brand equity and strong following
4. Strong legacy and excellent product quality
5. Good brand reputation among competitors as well
1. It does not command a sizable market share in the native market 2.Brand replicas and imitations is a setback affecting sales
1. Flavored drinks have a huge market of females which is largely untapped who don’t like the taste of whisky 2. It can be paired with cranberry juice, ginger ale etc. 3. A differentiated portfolio of brands appeal to a large segment of the masses
1. Competitors are increasing their market share in the US market 2. Rising cost of raw material and inflation 3.Additional costs involved with overseas distribution or production
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.