SWOT Analysis of Jose Cuervo with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Tequila Cuervo La Rojeña/Diageo
Foods and Beverages
Jose Cuervo. Don’t let go.
Largest selling Tequila brand in the world
Bar-pub, nightclub goers, Party going individuals both male and female
Young urban individuals from the upper middle class
The original tequila
1. Holds a majority of the market share in the US 2. Sold in over 90 countries hence the wide supply and distribution network 3. Among the top 10 spirit producer in the world (the original parent company) 4. Strong brand awareness due to media and mention in the songs of the various artists
5. Popular advertising and marketing strategies
1.Against the image it has been launched as a premium product in most of the countries including India
2. Still has limited brand recall compared to competition especially emerging economies
1. Pub cultureis growingrapidly in developing countries 2. Youngsters are more into vodka and tequila than other traditional liquor products
1. Dummy brands and fake products with the same brand name are on the rise 2. There are excise restrictions in most of the parts of the countries which hampers the penetration 3.Cultivation of the Mexican agave plant, from which tequila is distilled, cause the company to pull out from retailing in certain areas
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Jose Cuervo. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.