SWOT Analysis of Harp Lager with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Foods and Beverages
Harp puts out the fire
Bitter beginning taste that quickly turns to clean and refreshing
Young individuals seeking a beverage
Urban individuals especially males, working class people, pub-party goers
Solid and refreshing beer
1. Has won many international awards for its unique taste 2. Northern Irelands number one lager 3. Repositioning in helped to increase sales across various segments
4. Strong brand reputation and presence
5. Good availability and distribution owing to parent company
1. Finding it hard to make a customer transition from other beer brands 2.Limited availability in selective markets globally is a concern
1. Expansion is now easy with new international trade laws 2.Premium lager drinking customers are on rise in tier 2 cities besides the urban counterparts 3. Bitter taste for a low alcohol content beer is most distinctive feature as people like a beer with that taste
1. Presence of other premium beers in the same market 2. Dummy products with the same brand name are on the rise 3. Regulations of government for the drinking age
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Harp Lager. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.