SWOT Analysis of Guinness with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Foods and Beverages
Out of the darkness comes light;
Guinness refreshes your spirit; Believe; The most natural thing in the world; It's got to be Guinness; Now enjoy Guinness anywhere; Good things come to those who wait.
Its distinctive burnt flavor taste derived from roasted barley
Individuals who love to drink beer across all age groups
Pub goers and people who prefer beer, working individuals both male and female from upper middle class
Healthy beer as it contains antioxidant compounds
1. Most reputed and consumed beer in Ireland and UK 2. Iconic status achieved due to advertising 3. Number of variants with various strengths that appeal to various categories
4. Its frequent use as ingredient in recipes
5. Good distribution and availability owing to parent company
1. Low sales and decreased market share even in native country is a concern 2.Advertising restrictions on liquor products in some parts of the world has affected sales
1. Increased consumption of beer among the masses 2. Youngsters prefer beer over any other liquor all over the world 3. Its legacy and strong following even in the market where it has a very little presence will help it in expansion plans
1. Rising cost of raw material due to inflation 2. Excise duties and government regulations which hinder the expansion plans
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.