SWOT Analysis of VAT 69 with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Foods and Beverages
Heritage of the blood of the heroes
Blended scotch whisky
Young individuals seeking a drink to celebrate
Upper middle class and upper class individuals
Celebrating success to others, drink of rich people, premium whisky for rare and remarkable occasions
1. The different malts are blended with each other at the optimal ripening stage to ensure the best blend 2. Huge brand recall and awareness due to frequent usage in popular culture like films, televisions etc. 3. Bottle recognition and unique blended taste
4. Extremely popular globally
5. The product is available easily owing to the parent company's distribution
1.Cases of fake products sold under its name is a concern 2. Not many innovations in recent years is a concern
1. Has won many awards at international events over the years this has significantly improved the brand image 2. The global distribution network & the rich experience of operating since years should help the brand to expand in more countries 3. Demand for premium scotch products for special occasions is increased over the years
1. Locally available scotch at a low price in particular markets 2. Diluted brand image has severely harmed the brand sales and the consumption 3. Competitors like johnnie walker, Black Dog has a more value and image attached to them than that of Vat 69 due to low brand identity
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to VAT 69. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.