SWOT Analysis of Blue Moon with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Foods and Beverages
Orange sweet flavor
Pub/nightclub goers, individuals who prefer beer
Urban young middle and upper middle class
Light beer with orangey taste and easily consumable
1. Brand awareness due to garnishing of orange while serving 2. It has won many international awards which have helped to increase the brand equity 3. Publicity in popular culture has helped the beer to get an attention
4. Strong backing of parent company means good distribution
1. Brand awareness and recall is lesser than market leaders 2. Only seasonal availability of particular flavors
1. Expansion has been made easy with easy international trade laws 2. Exploration of new markets with the entry in markets like UK India etc. 3. Low alcohol content and sweet taste appeals the female consumers
1. Comparatively low prices of some competitors 2. High Taxes & Regulations 3. Large no. of players in the same segment under the same family leading to cannibalization
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Blue Moon. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.