SWOT Analysis of Sterling Vineyards with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Foods and Beverages
For wine lovers with impeccable taste
The actual vineyard and the gondola ride at the manufacturing unit
Individuals who love to drink wine across all age groups
Males and females who love to taste a premium wine, tourists who visit the vineries
The ‘best of the best’ grape wine
1. Got international recognition when the wine got top prize at an international event 2. Popular tourist destination owing to its strong legacy 3. Sterling has a variety of wines with an emphasis on those grapes found in either the Bordeaux or Burgundy regions of France. There are also several levels of wines based on price range and quality
4. Produce over 400,000 packs per annum
5. Strong parent brand means the brand has good distribution channel and availability
1. Brand has yet to establish itself as a global brand name compared to few top of the mind brands 2. Not readily available, available at very few places
1. Premium liquor consumption is on the rise 2. Disposable income for premium products has risen significantly over the years
1. Many international premium wine brands with equally good quality but at a low price are available in the market 2. Low supply chain and distribution penetration is forcing the potential customers to move on to the competitive brands
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Sterling Vineyards. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.