SWOT Analysis of Miller High Life with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Miller High Life
Foods and Beverages
The champagne of beers
Distinctively shaped bottles with bright gold label and are made of a clear glass that has a tapered neck like a champagne bottle
Young, urban, achievement oriented male and female who work hard and play hard
Urban upper middle class individuals
A good honest beer at a tasty price
1. This beer is noted for its high level of carbonation, making it a very bubble-filled beverage, like champagne 2. High Life beat to take the gold medal in "American-style Lagers" category 3. Take back the high life campaign that helped to garner an attention for the brand
4. Strong brand backing of parent company and great taste
1. Brand is yet to establish itself as a strong player compared to market leaders 2. Highly carbonated hence many drinkers don’t prefer drinking it
1. A taste that stands out, and is bold and is associated with history that sets it apart from others, hence has a huge potential in emerging economies 2. Premium lager drinking customers are on rise in tier 2 cities besides the urban counterparts
3. More advertising and branding to make it a top of the mind brand
1. Comparatively low prices of competitors 2. Large no. of players in the same segment under the same family leading to cannibalization 3. Continuous government intervention with regards to tax regulations
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Miller High Life. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.