SWOT Analysis of Moët and Chandon with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Moët & Chandon
Moët-Hennessy; Louis Vuitton/ Diageo
Foods and Beverages
cornerstone of luxury and the oldest luxury brand in the world
Artists, actors, royal families and top business executives and royal individuals
Upper class and super premium class individuals
World’s oldest luxury brand
1. Drink of royal individuals like Queen Elizabeth and Napoleon truly attracted an international following 2. Got attention through the popular culture like songs and films 3. The most luxurious tag that the brand carries has given it the most loyal customers
4. Strong brand legacy and brand perception
5. Annually produces approximately 25million bottles of champagne
1. Ultra-premium product that a very minute part of the world can afford 2. Brand has not yet tapped premium market in emerging economies
1. Disposable income of people has risen dramatically in developed as well as developing countries like India 2. Champagne is becoming a drink for occasion rather than celebrations 3. A few competitors in Ultra-premium champagne category
1. Single malt premium whisky usage as a drink for celebrations 2. It is hard to make a transition of loyal customers from their brand 3. Comparatively low cost but equally good quality products are available
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Moët and Chandon. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.