SWOT Analysis of Special Brew with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Foods and Beverages
stronger lager with cognac flavors among its tasting notes
Consumers who too live by the three ideologies of respect, quality and enjoyment.
Successful middle class men.
Affordable, Sophisticated and Enjoyable good-time beer,soft smell of barley and hops seems somehow, to have that ‘premium’ quality
1. Strong customer and brand loyalty 2. Unique packaging that customer could recall 3. Very Differentiated brand. Brands in over 20 countries. 4. Global brand/pioneer of international strategy. Has made acquisitions with national breweries.
5. Global presence of the brand
1. Ageing brand. Less innovation in the recent years is a concern 2. Brand awareness is lesser in emerging economies where there is a huge market
1. Low calorie beer. Society is pushing for “healthy” beers. 2. Spending power for such premium products amongst the consumer is increasing
3. Asia- Beer-drinking population increasing dramatically
1. Comparatively low prices of competitors 2. Stricter laws for Drunk-driving cases.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.