SWOT Analysis of Holsten Pilsener with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Foods and Beverages
Dedicated to good taste
Distinctive, refreshing flavour and unique taste make HolstenPils stand out from the crowd
Leisure target segment
Light drinkers / middle aged upper middle class men
Light Beer with a refreshing taste
1. Great quality tasting lager made using only the finest quality, pure natural ingredients - hops, barley malt and spring water 2. Unique packaging that customer could recall 3. Very Differentiated brand. Brands in over 80 countries. 4. Global brand/pioneer of international strategy. Has made acquisitions with national breweries.
5. Global presence of the mother brand
1. Brand recall and market share lesser than leaders 2. Penetration in the market is low no easy availability in growing economies
1. Low calorie beer. Society is pushing for “healthy” beers 2. Spending power for such premium products amongst the consumer is increasing
3. Asia- Beer-drinking population increasing dramatically
1. Comparatively low prices of competitors 2. Stricter laws for Drunk-driving cases.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.