SWOT Analysis of Carlsberg with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Foods and Beverages
That calls for a Carlsberg;Worth waiting for
One of the world’s leading brands with a rich experience of over 100 years
Sports loving youth
Party beverage for young working professionals
Affordable, Sophisticated and Enjoyable good-time beverages,
1. Strong customer and brand loyalty 2. Unique packaging that customer could recall 3. Very Differentiated brand. Brands in over 140 countries. 4. Global brand/pioneer of international strategy. Has made acquisitions with national breweries.
5. Global presence of the brand
6. Excellent advertising and branding through sponsorships of popular events and sports teams also
1. Less innovation in the recent years might become a concern 2. Penetration in the market is low especially in the emerging economies
1. Spending power for such premium products amongst the consumer is increasing
2. Products can be positioned for growing population with high disposable income
1. Comparatively low prices of competitors 2. Stricter laws for Drunk-driving cases
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.