SWOT Analysis of Strongbow with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
A taste that hits a little dipper; Bowtime hard earned
World’s leading Cider
Middle class and upper middle class social classes
A cider with a dry taste
1. Largest selling cider in Australia and second largest selling cider n US and a strong market worldwide 2. Growing popularity all over the world 3. High awareness through advertising
4. Strong backing of the parent company
1. Discontinued brand extensions due to low popularity and sales 2.Brand recall and awareness is lesser than market leaders
1. Asian markets and south American markets are still untapped 2. Low alcohol content drinks with a sweeter taste do appeal women 3.New brand extension to diversify like the one they recently launched Strongbow Pear
1. Cider market is not increasing as compared to lager market 2. It’s hard to make a transition of consumer from their loyal brand 3. Recession and policy paralysis in most of the countries are the biggest hindrance to expand
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Strongbow. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.