SWOT Analysis of Velkopopovický Kozel with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
Život je hořký: Bohudík (Life is bitter: Thankfully)
The overpowering aroma of the beer
Young professionals both males and women
Upper middle class individuals
The best Czech beer in the world
1. It has won a lot of different awards at international beer events 2. The most sold Czech beer in the world 3. A popular brewery tour which has helped to create awareness and trust in the brand
4. Strong parent company means good distribution and availability
1. Presence mostly in European countries 2.Changes in the owners have had issues on the distribution over the years
1. It has got enough awareness due to the various international beer competitions 2. Fancy label and unique taste makes it a quick drink to get a following
3. More global penetration and visibility
1. Many established beer brands have a presence in the countries where it is present, with a better sales and distribution network 2. Slowdown in economies of European Countries have halted the expansion plans and the lowered the disposable income of the consumers
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Velkopopovický Kozel. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.