World’s largest producer of spirits and a major producer of beers and wine
1. Strong brands under its umbrella 2. Presence in almost 180 countries makes it very strong in sales and distribution network 3. Diageo is the world's biggest whisky producer with nearly 30 malt distilleries and two grain distilleries
4. Strong brand portfolio of sub brands make it a popular brand
5. Global associations and tie-ups have enhanced brand position
6. Over 25,000 people form a part of the group
1. Stiff competition from global players hence it has a limited market share 2. Has not tapped the emerging markets successfully yet
1.Acquiring successful local players to make a presence in newer territories 2. Launching successful brands in new markets
1. A strong competition from the world’s other brands 2. Laws and regulations on advertising and establishing the business 3. Slumping economy all over the world has been the greatest concern as disposable income of consumers in lowering
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Diageo. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.