SWOT Analysis of Asahi with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Foods and Beverages
A Beer For All Seasons
Aims to satisfy its customers with highest levels of quality and integrity
Beer for young professionals who are health conscious
Urban upper middle class individuals
A fairly standard lager style for the most part. Quite easy to drink, non-offensive
1. The aroma is malty with notes of rice. With these aromas is a very light citrus hop aroma 2. Unique packaging that customer could recall 3. Dry Beer Form for light heads 4. Global brand/pioneer of international strategy with tastes including “Richness”, “Refreshing” and “Smoothness”
5. Fully fermented lagers have been produced and marketed as safer for diabetics
1. Rice form of beer not liked by many 2. Penetration in the market is low no easy availability
1. Low calorie beer has an increasing demand in metros 2. Spending power for such premium products amongst the consumer is increasing
3. Asia- Beer-drinking population increasing dramatically
1. Comparatively low prices of competitors 2. Stricter laws for Drunk-driving cases.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.